'Making counselling & life coaching services accessible in our community.'
I am all about people, and helping them navigate life's difficulties. Most are
managed with the help of those close to you, sometimes though this may not be enough. Then problems creep up and take over, you end up with nowhere to turn, caught in a spiral of negative thoughts. Now imagine having someone to help you unravel the knots and connect the dots so you find solutions that are right for you. I can create such a place where thinking patterns and perspectives change to allow new possibilities to be realised.
As a integrated counsellor and life coach I draw on a variety of counselling and coaching techniques from:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Psychodynamic Approach
- Person-Centred Approach
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
My natural style is positive and action orientated; by getting in touch with the person, their problems tend to sort themselves out and attention moves to what really matters. At the heart of my
approach is our relationship which is founded on collaboration, openness and
I also offer Workshops to businesses and community groups as some people can gain so much by working with others. Here ideas are bounced around and experiences shared to generate fresh patterns of thinking to achieve results. Popular Workshops are:
- Well-being & Stress Management
- Self discovery
- Authentic Leaders & Teams
Areas of Counselling and Life Coaching I work with:
- Anger Management
- Career Transition
- Low Self-Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Performance Improvement
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship Problems
- Work Related Stress
Counselling & Life Coaching Sessions
- Sessions can be short term or long term and will be led by your wishes.
- The sessions are tailor made to suit your individual needs.
- Sessions will last for 50 minutes. Generally, sessions are weekly to help facilitate change but you can decide the frequency of your sessions
Our sessions are confidential. However, there are some exceptional circumstances when confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. These would include:
- Risk of harm to self or others.
- Risk of suicide.
- If there is a Child Protection/ Vulnerable Adult issue.
- Details of criminal activity.
Education, Qualifications & Training
Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching
Degree in Counselling
Member CIPD MCIPD
& G Graduateship Award in Leadership & Management Level 6
(Hons) Modern Contemporary History
University Level 4 Certificate Teaching & Management of Life Long Learning
University Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Studies
5 Learning and Development
level 4 Diploma Management
- Certified NLP Practitioner
Train the Trainer, Stage 1 – General Stress Awareness
£5m Professional Indemnity Insurance